Care Package 2



Pooh photo album and books for Xu. Camera with request for nannies to snap photos of Xu. Candy and nuts for nannies. 
This is the gift package we recently sent to Travis .  I can’t wait to get some responses to our letter.  I’m trusting in faith that we will get those responses. 
In this time of waiting, I’ve been reading as much as I can about attachment.  I will be sharing some articles with you soon.  The articles I share will be especially important for our family members and close friends who plan to visit us while we are working on the attachment process.
Here are some of the books I’m reading/have read and some of my favorite web resources.
Books:
Attaching in Adoption, by Deborah Gray
Toddler Adoption: The Weaver’s Craft
Adoption Parenting
The Lost Daughters of China
Web Resources:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Review: Maya Chan Beach Resort In Costa Maya, Mexico

Travis Update Ending 2013

2022 Year In Review