In the last couple of weeks, we've seen a lot of the "What Society Thinks I Do" and "What I Really Do" posters. We've seen them for lawyers, homeschoolers, interpreters, Mormans, and just about any other people group you can think of. Ken and I decided to make one entitled "Deaf." Without even thinking about it, the poster ended up with photos of men only. It was quickly brought to our attention, so we made another one with women*. The real issue is, I could have filled 100 posters with photos of Deaf people in a wide range of roles. Ken and I are thinking about creating one. Here are a few of the people that come to mind. Who would you add? I know there are SO many more. This was just my initial list off the top of my head. If you think of someone, let me know in the comments section and, if you can, link me to their website or some online photo o...
Comments
Post a Comment