Over the next few vlogs, I will share the steps in our adoption process so far, links, book suggestions, and resources.
Here are some of the questions I'll address in the next 4 or 5 vlogs:
- Why adopt?
- Why international adoption if there are kids who need homes in the USA?
- How do I find deaf children who need a forever family?
- How much does it cost?
- Why does it take so long?
- What's a homestudy? Is that when people come and look at your house to make sure it's fit for children?
- If I want to adopt, what should be my first steps?
My goal is to share information, specifically to Deaf families considering adoption. If you have a question not addressed here, please ask! There are other families out there with much more knowledge than I have, so I hope those people will comment and add to the discussion.