Adoption Vlog Part 2

This time, I added voiceover.  I hope you can't tell by looking/listening how horrible my allergies are right now.  I can't wait to get to the allergy doctor this week!
Below the video, I added a few links to resources I've used to learn more about adoption and attachment.  Enjoy!


Attaching in Adoption  Great book about attachment
Toddler Adoption: The Weaver's Craft  Another attachment book specifically for toddlers
http://www.a4everfamily.org/ Website with some excellent articles
Other families!  Find other families who have adopted and learn from them.

I want to add that I hope that some of the stories don't scare you away from considering adoption.  It's a beautiful thing! Much like marriage or rearing children or going to school, it's tough, but oh, so worth it! Since you are adopting a child for life, it's crucial to enter the process with "eyes wide open."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Review: Maya Chan Beach Resort In Costa Maya, Mexico

Travis Update Ending 2013

2022 Year In Review